Monday, June 20, 2011

Canvas Print Review



I recently received an exciting offer from EasyCanvasPrints.com. They wanted me to review one of their custom canvas prints. I jumped at the opportunity, because I thought it would make a great gift for my niece's upcoming wedding - and I was right!

I asked my niece to send me her favorite picture of herself and her husband-to-be, no questions allowed. So she did, and I uploaded it to the website, which was a very simple process. There are many different options to choose from as far as color borders and wraps. I made my order, and shortly after, I received the product. I was very happy with the results! It's a very high quality canvas and it looks great.


Best of all, I gave it to my niece and her husband and they absolutely love it!

If you are interested in making your beautiful photos into canvas prints, I highly recommend EasyCanvasPrints.com. This was a gift that I was very proud to give, and I can't wait to make some of my own pictures into canvases next, so that I can keep one for myself!

They have some exciting discounts & offers coming up, so be sure to like them on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment